top of page

Group

Public·67 members

[[SPORT!]] Today: Port Vale vs Leyton Orient live free 6 February 2024

Port Vale won five times in their past 14 meetings with Leyton Orient. FREE PREDICTION. Create a SoccerPunter account to view this prediction. Port Vale ...

Krumkachy is going to face Granite for the first leg of the new season. The hosts ended the previous season in 8th place and at home, they won 5 of 14 games. They lost six matches but only against top teams. They are strong at home and I think that they will beat Granit. The visitors got only 14 points in 14 matches on away in the last season. They conceded many goals so I think they will not be able to draw against Krumkachy. The hosts played well in friendlies and they show good form. I pick Asian handicap for Krumkachy Morning! Hello and welcome to Eurosport's live blog on day six without football! How is everyone holding up? With the fallout from UEFA's Euro 2020 decision yesterday doing the rounds it promises to be another day of drama. Stick with us as we bring you up to date throughout the day. Arsenal target Meunier First time for a couple of hours, but we have a story that is not related to coronavirus! It is the news that Arsenal will attempt to sign PSG defender Thomas Meunier, according to native Belgian publication Het Laatste Nieuws. According to the Mail, the Brazilian met with Barca representatives twice as he edges closer to the end of his deal at Chelsea. The Catalan club have been interested in signing Willian for two years now, but the Premier League club have resisted offers to sell him to Barcelona. Despite the fact that he has publicly spoken of his desire to stay at Stamford Bridge, the 31-year-old is allowed to talk to and agree contracts with other clubs as he has entered the last six months of his deal at Chelsea. Liverpool's meaty Derby win in mid-week was just the second time they had scored more than twice in a run of 10 league matches, and six of the club's last top-flight wins were secured by narrow 2-1 scorelines. The Reds have also only scored more than twice in one Premier League away game since the summer. Real Esteli will against Real Madrid in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the won for Real Esteli with margin score is 1 goal. Therefore, I think that Real Madrid will be won with asian handicap 1.75 goals. Moreover Real Madriz on last 3 match have lose in 2 match and 1 match is draw. However, Real Madrid lose only with margin 1 goal. Meanwhile, Real Esteli have good result on last 3 match due to Real Esteli have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Even though Real Esteli will difficult to beat Real Madrid with margin score 2 goals or more. It's good to have Jose back, especially for you guys," said Solskjaer. Maybe for me as well because you can talk and write about everything else. Tottenham's trip to Old Trafford for a Premier League game on 4 December will provide an unavoidable link between Solskjaer and the man he replaced, initially on a temporary basis, in the middle of last season. Pochettino's name will be a longer lasting distraction. Port Vale - Latest Results, Fixtures, Squad - Flashscore We provide live scores, results, standings and statistics from more than 1000 football competitions from almost 100 countries. Show more. In the last five matches, City have scored 17 goals and conceded four. They have four straight home wins ahead of this match but they have just one clean sheet in the last nine matches at home. In the last 15 matches at home, they have lost just two. City are the best scorers in the league, with 62 goals so far and they have nine wins in 11 meetings with Crystal Palace. Sheffield United have no clean sheet in the last five matches. Chelsea have four clean sheets in the last five league matches. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last four matches. Sheffield United have three wins in their last five matches. Four Sheffield United’s last five matches have produced over 2.5 goals. Port Vale v Leyton Orient Picks 1 day ago — Leyton Orient have just two defeats in their last eight league games against Port Vale. They have won 3 of their last 4 league games so I see ... We continue to learn more every day from the medical experts, and we expect to have additional details in the coming weeks regarding when we can return to play. As we have throughout this process, we will update our fans with every decision, and we thank them for their support and understanding during this extremely challenging time. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard: "It means a lot to me but it's about the club and the fans. The fans have come here after a number of losses and they have backed us. They know we are a young team and what we are trying to achieve. My players showed they could fight and play against a top team, because Tottenham are a good team. Today we were everything and that's why we should be celebrating. We are not over-excited, but we are pleased with the performance. Leyton Orient Football Club Richie Wellens previews Port Vale test. 1K views. 5 hours ago · 6:08 · Former O's Orient vs Reading | Orient LIVE Pre Match Stream | Away. 635 views. Streamed ... Crystal Palace have drawn four of their last six Premier League matches. Two of the last three matches between Crystal Palace and Arsenal have been draws. Arsenal have only won two of their ten away matches in the Premier League. Mikel Arteta faces another stern test in the Premier League this weekend when his Arsenal side travel to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace. iFollow The Vale The official streaming service of Port Vale. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, match ... The FIGC did not immediately reply to a request for comment. Some clubs such as third-placed Inter, who have had two games postponed, feel that they are at a sporting disadvantage to those who have not had any games called off. Inter have dropped eight points behind leaders Lazio, who have played twice and won both games in the same period, and are six adrift of Juventus, who have played once since the restrictions were introduced. You look at who they've got to play, they've got Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley, Norwich, Watford and Villa in the run-in. That'll be 18 points where they think they can go and win. If they take at least 10 from those they'll be on 34 points and I think that will be OK given the way the league is going. If it happens again I will count on the support of a lot of people," said Williams. I know that my team mates would have left the pitch with me (at Espanyol). I have spoken to them and the next time we will leave the field, even if they give us a defeat. In the 21st century it is something we cannot allow. A peripheral figure at his parent club, Constable was signed permanently and became the focal point of the team, scoring 22 goals as Oxford went up through the play-offs. As they established themselves in League Two, Wilder's thoroughness and eye for detail increasingly stood out. The analysis with DVDs and clips increased to a level I hadn't been used to before. We were getting a pack on a match day of five or six pages with our set plays and their set plays. Port Vale-Leyton Orient - League One 2023/2024 Head to Port ValePort ValevsvsLeyton OrientLeyton Orient. Kick off: 19:45; Date: Tue, 06-Feb-24. Preview · Head to Head · Betting; Match Centre; Match Report; Live ... It comes and goes. You need that feeling where things work out. You have to fight hard - that's always the main thing to do - but we have 82 points now, which is really nice. We have to carry on fighting, give everyone a proper fight - and that's what we did today. Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe, speaking to BBC Sport: "We gave it a go. We started really well and looked a threat on the counter-attack. Seven of Liverpool's last eight Premier League victories were secured by narrow one goal margins, with six of the contests finishing 2-1 to a Reds' side that have become experts at grinding out top-flight wins. Heading to the game, Norwich have managed 10 points and Arsenal have 18. Norwich managed a third win of the season in their last match, beating Everton 2-0 away and they will be seeking a second straight win here, which could see them rise from the relegation zone. This season, in 14 matches across all competitions, Norwich have managed just three wins, and 10 losses. The training centre, administrative offices, grounds, changing rooms . Therefore, to organise and continue to run a club qualified in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, fourth in Serie A and who must already think about the next season, they must maintain contact, even in quarantine. The telephone is once again becoming an essential ally. Roma have said the 'Black Friday' headline used by Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport is "terrible". The headline accompanied pictures of Roma defender Chris Smalling and Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku prior to Friday's match between their two sides. The intention of the newspaper article was actually positive," said Roma chief strategy officer Paul Rogers. But this headline has totally overshadowed the anti-racist message contained within the story. Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier has been charged by the Football Association after he climbed over seats to confront a fan after a match in March. The incident happened after Spurs were knocked out of the FA Cup at home by Norwich. Eric Dier has been charged with misconduct for a breach of FA Rule E3," the FA said in a statement. It is alleged that his actions at the conclusion of the fixture were improper and/or threatening. Atletico Madrid and England right-back Kieran Trippier has had surgery to sort out a groin injury. Trippier, who joined the La Liga side from Tottenham last July, has not played since Atletico's defeat by Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup final on 12 January. The 29-year-old has missed four games since and had an operation on Tuesday. Atletico Madrid host Liverpool in their Champions League last-16 first leg on 18 February. Without question, it is money orientated, but surely this would not be attractive to our clubs in the Premier League, which at the moment is the best domestic league in world football and is well supported financially by Sky, BT and now Amazon," Ferguson told the BBC. Furthermore, the attraction of playing in the Champions League is huge for players, coaches and fans alike, as it remains the ultimate test in club football. The team from Curitiba scored a goal in each half, the first by Marcio Azevedo and the second by Maycon Nikao from the penalty spot, to take all three points from a Gremio side that had Diego Tardelli sent off midway through the second half. The result takes Athletico to 59 points and level with Gremio, who are a place above them in fourth on goal difference. ▶️ Port Vale vs Leyton Orient Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Port Vale vs Leyton Orient live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Credit where credit is due, Blades boss Chris Wilder did say he couldn't wait to shake up the Premier League a little. He's done much more than that, he's frightened the life out of one or two. Did you know? Egan scored only Sheffield United's second ever 90th-minute winner in the Premier League, following in the footsteps of fellow defender Phil Jagielka in September 2006 against Middlesbrough. Midfielders - David Silva (Man City), Willian (Chelsea), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Danny Welbeck (Watford) Silva: A great era is slowly coming to an end. Arteta will be hoping they can continue in similar fashion going forward to ensure a positive finish to the campaign. MAN OF THE MATCH Reiss Nelson (Arsenal). David Luiz produced a solid performance alongside debutant Pablo Mori in the centre of defence, but Nelson shone on his first outing for almost two months. Belshina will be meeting with the away team Dinamo Minsk and this game looking at it in a very good way giving this two team to score an under of 4.5 total goals is a very sure bet as looking at hey last meetings we can say that they are not used of scoring an over of 4.5 total goals However, the goalscoring woes that have plagued Newcastle in recent years have improved. They have netted 11 goals in their last six league matches, and at home they have scored in each of their last four. All things considered, backing Both Teams to Score looks a promising option for Sunday’s match. This is big derby match in Belarusian Premier league, and even a lot of people is not expect something like this, both rivals are playing excellent football and they are so far most positive surprises in league. Home team is in last two matches at home played and won 5-3 and 3-1, while similar we can said and for rival and that is more than excellent, Minsk. They are also won in last two matches, 3-2 and 3-1. With so great attacks on both sides, of course that I believe in goals and this time, so I will try that. Charlton Athletic majority shareholder Tahnoon Nimer has agreed to sell the Championship club to a consortium led by businessman Paul Elliott. He announced the deal on Instagram, just 11 days before the Championship season is due to resume. Nimer is the leading member of the East Street Investments group that took over Charlton in January. He said the decision would put Charlton in the "best position" to "re-establish itself into football's elite". He gave me a lot to think about and I had to be cold without emotions. While the return of Lloris was welcomed, Mourinho was dealt another blow with midfielder Harry Winks limping off after damaging his ankle in a challenge with Todd Cantwell. It is not a crazy one, weeks not months," the Portuguese said. Instead of the 10% allocation as stipulated in Football League regulations, City received 3,000 tickets for the game, with United getting around 2,800 for the return leg at Etihad Stadium on 29 January. The clubs took the decision following a number of incidents that took place when the sides met last month, when United midfielder Fred appeared to be racially abused by a City supporter. It is also understood at the previous semi-final, there were flashpoints that made the clubs wary of the consequences of a repeat. Leicester were dealt huge a blow in the Premier League title race as they were held to a draw by a battling Norwich at King Power Stadium. The Foxes, who remain second, now lie 10 points behind league leaders Liverpool, following their hard-fought win over Watford in Saturday's early game. Norwich, who were impressive, deservedly took the lead when Teemu Pukki slotted home after being sent through by Emiliano Buendia. The 30-year-old, who took a pay cut to secure a loan move to Old Trafford from China's Shanghai Shenhua in January, netted a brace in Thursday's 3-0 FA Cup victory over second-tier Derby County that sealed a spot in the quarter-finals. Boyhood United fan Ighalo has taken his tally to three goals from two starts in the absence of injured first-choice Marcus Rashford, earning praise from Solskjaer. We have also decided, because we have not forgotten our own paths and all those who have generously helped us to make progress in our careers, that these amounts will be added to the support fund already created by the FPF (Portuguese federation) aimed mainly at players from non-professional competition clubs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page